Ford Protect Extended Service Plans
PremiumCARE from Ford Protect provides coverage for over 1,000 components and up to eight years or 150K miles. All 100% backed by Ford. Something no other plan can provide. It’s a smart way to plan ahead for unforeseen repairs, and the best way to keep your Ford a Ford.
Unlike other competitive third-party extended service plans, Ford Protect is the only plan designed to keep your Ford a Ford.
100% BACKED BY THE FORD MOTOR COMPANY.
FORD AUTHORIZED PARTS AND CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS
INTEREST-FREE FINANCING FOR UP TO 24 MONTHS*
We offer interest-free financing options for up to 24 months on most plans. Everyone qualifies.
DEALER SUPPORT ACROSS THE U.S., CANADA AND MEXICO.
*Financing available through Budco Financial Services.
Ford Protect PremiumCARE
With 1,000+ covered components, it’s the most comprehensive service contract coverage we offer.
Typical Cost of Repair for Several Key Components
Drive on with valuable benefits.
Drive on with savings.
Ford Protect PremiumCARE coverage is there when you need it with 24-hour Roadside Assistance.
- Includes tire change, lockout, out-of-fuel and battery jump-start assistance
- Towing assistance (up to $100 per occurrence)
- Emergency travel expense (up to $1,000 within the first 5 days per occurrence)
- Destination assistance (up to $75)
Plus, rental vehicle benefits and option to purchase enhanced rental coverage.
Ford Protect PremiumCARE coverage is an affordable way to limit-your-out-of-pocket expenses.
- Protects you from the rising cost of future repair bills
- Pay only your deductible, if any, per covered visit
- 100% transferrable, which may increase your vehicle’s resale value (transfer fee applies)
Ford Protect Premium Maintenance
It's More Than Just an Oil change
Why Buy a Premium Maintenance Plan?
A properly maintained vehicle lasts longer and runs more efficiently than one that isn’t maintained. To find out what scheduled maintenance is recommended for your vehicle, ask one of our service pros at Sunny King Ford or consult your Owner’s Scheduled Maintenance Guide.
Benefits of Regular Maintenance:
- Engine oil and filter changes
- Multi-point inspections
- Tire rotations
- Brake pads and linings
- Shock absorbers/struts
- Spark plugs
- Clutch discs
- Engine belts
- Engine coolant hoses, clamps and O-ring seals
- Wiper blades
- Diesel exhaust fluid fill at the time scheduled maintenance is performed at dealership