Meet Logan Deck!
Hey, I’m Logan!
I’ve grown up in the automotive industry, and my family has a rich history here in Calhoun County.
My dad, Lloyd Deck, had a 40 year career in the car business. My grandfather, Floyd Stephens, was the original owner and pharmacist of Bynum Drugs at the Anniston Army Depot.
I am extremely proud of my two children. My son Taylor, 20, is a Junior at Jacksonville State University on a full academic scholarship. My daughter Maddie, 14, is a freshman at Weaver High School where she is a varsity cheerleader and volleyball player.
Fun Facts About Logan:
- Favorite Restaurant: Texas Roadhouse & Olive Garden
- Music playing in my car right now: Country or Classic Rock
- Best Vacation: PCB, Gatlinburg, or New Orleans
- If I could only eat one meal for the rest of my life it would be: steak, potatoes, salad, and tea
- Guilty Pleasure: Ice cream, cookies, watching movies
- Favorite TV Show: Cobra Kai, Queen of the South
- Favorite Movie: Star Wars & Lord of the Rings
- Hidden Talent: Coahing sports. I coached my son Taylor throughouthis youth league years and I’ve coached at a local high school